1. What is Hard Surface Cleaning?
Hard Surface Cleaning is a process in which high pressure water jets are fired inside an enclosed cleaning head penetrating deep inside the porous surface. The cleaning head at the same time vacuums up the water and debris leaving behind an extremely clean and nearly new surface.
2. Can concrete be restored?
Kind of. Due the porosity of concrete and exposed surface areas concrete is tough surface to get optimal results out of.
3. Can odours be removed?
Yes. Neutralizing agents would be applied to surfaces prior to cleaning and allowed to soak.
4. Can it be used on hardwood or laminate?
5. How are corners cleaned?
With hand held cleaning heads.
6. Can vertical surfaces be cleaned?
7. Are there any safety concerns?